Monday, June 19, 2006

And the award for creepiest drama goes to...

...Nip/Tuck.

Shaz came over after her disastrous date Saturday with beer in tow and we stayed up until 3 am watching this delightfully trashy show. At some point, I said, "I don't know if it's the alcohol talking, but this may be the best show EVER."

And then bits with the paedophilia and Christian Scientists and the girl with the fucked up face and the molestation came on.

I amended my statement and said, "I take it back. This may be the creepiest show on television."

Still, it's the kind of so trashy it's good. I've been watching it for a while now and the taboos they manage to break astound me. How do they get around the FCC?

Anyway, if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, well, pop yourself some popcorn, get it from Netflix, and rot your brain for a bit. The show will make you feel positively well-rounded.

Oh and Julian McMahon is shirtless and slutty for most of it, so that's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home