Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Does not compute.

Granted, I like to do silly things. Yell at people walking when I drive by, swipe small things from friends' houses just to see if they notice, decide that random acts of petty vandalism keep my felonious hand in, what have you. But what I do not understand is why British hooligans do things like this. Admittedly, it does sound just weird enough that I wonder whom I could rope into doing something this ridiculous in the States. If you're game, email me. There are tons of arty crap we could nab for no apparent reason.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home