Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And lo, the audience said it was good.

This won't be a very long entry as my computer is giving me hassles about posting pics, but I would like to thank everyone who has been reading this blog. And I would also like to thank them for sending me emails telling me that they enjoy it. I'm glad you enjoy it. I want you to continue to enjoy it. And feel free to email me and tell me about you would like to see more of. (For those of you who might say more Doctor Who, do you really think that's possible? You do? I do too!) I don't have any links or anything right now as my brain feels a bit fried. Oh wait, I do have one.

YouTube has been my bloody lifesaver for Series Two. It really has. It has deepened my appreciation of the Doctor and has ensured that my UK mates are no longer exasperated with me when I drop in on the Series Two threads because now I know what they're talking about.

If you're watching Series Two or haven't yet, my current favourite episode is "The Girl in the Fireplace." I dare you to watch and not get a little bit sniffly. The Tenth Doctor--whose pic I was going to post--learns what it's like to fall in love with a human, but of course, also finds out what happens when you lose them. Makes me a bit sad even thinking about it, really.

Anyway, thanks again for reading! Love you all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home